Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Multimedia Art


8th grade artists studied the stencil graffiti artist "The Paper Monster" and created these vibrant pieces using his style as inspiration. To view more work of The Paper Monster, visit:

Papermonster.wordpress.com

Sample work of The Paper Monster: Inspiration for our student artists


8th grade Grant Middle School Artists:





6 comments:

  1. The paintings look like they could be in a magazine or on a shirt. I love the different colors and patterns on each painting. Very creative.
    A. Lassalle (period 2, day 2)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the patterns and how the faces look good job guys, Its amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the creativity of the art design of the second one.
    Bhadra Mishra
    period 2 day 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. these look like a professional artist did these they look amazing hope we can make these someday- T Greco ( day 2 period 3)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of them but the one that standed out was the first two the colors are bright and all of them are beautiful the faces and the backround colors are very colorful and that's very beautiful I love the pattern to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the pictures but I love # 8 most .

    ReplyDelete